LET OP! Important changes in MindManager Mac 13.2
Ik kreeg deze informatie binnen. Het stappenplan is niet helemaal vanzelfsprekend, dus… Lees het goed voordat je deze Update uitvoert.
We hope you’re enjoying using MindManager Mac 13. In our continued efforts to improve our service, there will be some changes implemented in the upcoming update to version 13.2 that will affect the way you interact with the product.
What are the changes and how will they affect you?
With our MindManager Mac 13 update on September 23, 2020, we enhanced our connected cloud experience and added account capabilities. This requires users to register an account to sign in to the product. Registration requires an email address and a password.
Why is an account required and what are the benefits?
The implementation of the account server will enable the option for MindManager users with an account to expand their usage across the entire ecosystem of MindManager products, such as multi-user MindManager Snap, MindManager for Microsoft Teams, and future MindManager products. The changes in MindManager 13.2 are just the beginning.
How do I activate version 13.2? Please read carefully…
If you choose to update your software to version 13.2, you will need an account to sign in and activate your license key.
- Before beginning your installation, it is recommended you first uninstall MindManager Mac 13 from your system, then reinstall version 13.2. Download version 13.2 here | Read release notes
- Note: AFTER you uninstall, but BEFORE you reinstall version 13.2, please download and run this application to fully wipe MindManager from your system. This will NOT affect any of your saved maps or diagrams — They will all be accessible with the new version.
- Next, reinstall MindManager (version 13.2), then open it.
- Upon launching the new software, you will be prompted to create an account or sign in to an existing one. If you already have a MindManager account that you used for Publishing or MindManager Snap in previous versions, you can use the same account to sign into version 13.2.
- If you choose to create a new account, you must provide an email address and password. You will be sent a validation email from email@example.com, which will require you to click on the link in that email to finish account creation. After clicking the link in the email, go back to the software and click “Continue”.
- After successfully signing in, you should see a message that says, “You don’t have a license for this product.” Click the ‘Enter License Key’ option and enter your MindManager Mac 13 license key. This will activate your account.
If you purchased your software from the mindmanager.com website: you can use the license key you received at purchase.
If you purchased from one of our global partners: a new license key will be emailed to you within the next week or two.
If you encounter any issues during the account registration process, or if you have lost your license key, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your MindManager Team