The best way to share & track your Mindjet MindManager Map Topics!
- Have you ever wished you could share a particular Topic from one of your maps with friends and /or colleagues?
- Do you often use the same Topic structures, (Master Topics), that are re-used in other Maps and need struggle to keep each instance up to date and current?
- Would you like to create Dashboard Maps containing important Topics to read them without the distraction surrounding Map information that has no relevance to your focus?
Topic Tracker enables you to do all of this and more bringing a new level of power to you whether you are a single user or work in Teams.
- Topic Tracker lets you store individual Topics, with/without Sub-Topics, that can be accessed by you and other Topic Tracker users to use in your Mindjet MindManager Maps.
- Topics you add to Topic Tracker can be updated by you as the Topic Owner and can be “Tracked” by other Topic Tracker users when they insert Topics from Topic Tracker into their Mindjet MindManager Maps.
- Topic Tracker can protect Topics so only authorised Topic Tracker users can access them and/or any Sub-Topics by use of a Password system.
- As a Topic Tracker user you can customise which Topic attributes you want to see on Topic you choose to track.
- Topic Tracker offers a new layer of functionality to Mindjet MindManager for small team collaboration although Topic Tracker can also be used within much larger team environments if required.
- Topic Tracker is not only for Teams and offers single users the ability to create libraries of Topics which can be reused on multiple Maps while being kept up to date from one source Topic.
Topic Tracker lets you track the following Topic Elements:
Topic Text (including Font and attributes such as Bold, Italic etc), Topic Shape, Hyperlinks, Attachments, Notes, Boundaries, Call Outs, Icons, Task Information, Text Labels, Labels (Bookmarks) and Custom Properties (Spreadsheets, Auto-calc data).
Topic Tracker lets you select the Topic elements that you are interested in seeing.
If, for example, you wanted to track a Task oriented Topic that also contained attachments, Hyperlinks and Text Notes you could choose to omit these elements in your Map by using the Sync Attribute Editor accessed from the Topic Tracker icon located on each Tracked Topic. This opens an editor which allows you to select/deselect Topic elements based on your own viewing requirements.
Supports MS Access & 2 SQL platforms
Topic Tracker comes with a pre-configured Microsoft Access Database and connects to this by default upon installation but you can utilise a SQL Database if you prefer and Topic Tracker provides support for Microsoft SQL and also the open source mySQL owned by Oracle. When Topic Tracker is used with these types of Database Topics can be shared with many users from anywhere in the world.
Topic Tracker Details
- MindManager: 8, 9, 2012, 11 & 14 (Windows version)
- # Topics: Unlimited
- # Tables: Unlimited
- MS Access: Yes
- mySQL: Yes
- MS SQL: Yes
- Two Way Synchronization: Yes
- Topic Protection: Yes
- Sub-Topic Protection: Yes
- Multi-user Pricing: Yes
Als je een groter team hebt…. neem dan contact met ons op.